[Qgis-user] Quick query re plugins

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 02:38:03 PST 2014

Hi Nathan,

OK I have tested a couple plugins (all stated as working for 2.x) but they
do not show up in the manage plugin list:

C:\Users\landerso\.qgis2\python

Copied into python folder: points2one and profiletool - neither shows up.

Is there another folder to put these in?  Not sure what the issue is.

Cheers
Lester