[Qgis-user] Raster: replace a single value with another value

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 19 00:31:28 PST 2014

Hi,

Ok - now I installed a standalone SAGA 2.1.4 (64bit).

I tried to use my bigger tiff file. When importing it I get the
following message:
http://webgis.uster.ch/temp/saga_error_message_file_is_abnormally_big.png

My file is 200GB (Packbit compression), ranging between 60'000 and
70'000 width/height. I don't think this is abnormally big.

Is there another recommended file format besides TIFF that I should
preferably use with SAGA?

Maybe I should now switch mailing lists and ask this at the SAGA mail
list ;-)

Thanks,
Andreas