[Qgis-user] Converting TTF font to SVG

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Apr 15 03:23:47 PDT 2015

Lester,
If the font is installed on your computer, QGIS should be able to use it
in your symbol.
Under Layer Property's, Style, select Font Marker in Symbol Layer Type.
An alternative is to download and install Inkscape. It will allow you to
insert the text you are looking for and save it as a SVG symbol.
Regards,

Richard McDonnell