[Qgis-user] Fw: authentication when using 'Import Vector into PostGIS database (available connections)'

Torsten Lange torsten.lange at mail.de
Tue Apr 28 07:00:42 PDT 2015

If you would use SPIT (in the Database menu), then you could create a connection to your PostGIS-DB. In the dialog you have to provide your user name (password). Click the New or Neu button (depending on the language of your QGIS installation) in order to create the connection you need. Then you should be able to upload your vector layers.

Torsten

  Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail