[Qgis-user] Any working GRASS in QGIS available?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Aug 1 16:22:51 PDT 2015

It's not a Windows/Ubuntu/Mac/OS thing, it's a QGIS + GRASS version
change thing.

Please indicate which version of QGIS and GRASS you are trying to get
working.

QGIS 2.6 and older works with GRASS 6, 2.8+ sometimes is built to work
with GRASS 7 (though possibly also with GRASS 6).

If you want a guaranteed working setup ASAP download a copy of OSGeo
Live Virtual Machine, we made sure that it works in that.
http://live.osgeo.org

Thanks,
Alex