[Qgis-user] vector files time manager

Pablo Medina Lockhart pmedinal at ulb.ac.be
Tue Aug 11 08:19:10 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I have a problem with the (wonderful) extension Time Manager :
I have a georeferenced database of all European
universities with their creation date (eg Bologna
- 1088). I tried to use this extension to extract
a map of Europe every 5 years (from 1088) in a
vector format (ideally pdf) : I need this format
to be able to reprocess these maps.
Howewer this extension don't produce vector data
(I have already ask to Anita Graser, she doesn't have solution).
Do you have another solution to generate  vector files automatically?

Thank you for your answer

Pablo

Pablo Medina Lockhart

Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)-IGEAT

Tel : 02/650.68.15
  Fax : 02/650.68.30

Avenue Depage, 30 ­ 1050 Bruxelles
Campus du Solbosch - Bâtiment D
Université libre de Bruxelles - CP130/03