[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.10 + GRASS - changes in behaviour?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Aug 12 00:20:48 PDT 2015

Hi Alex,

On Tue, 11. Aug 2015 at 20:53:41 -0700, Alex Mandel wrote:
> Longer answer the QGIS+GRASS plugin is being rewritten to support GRASS
> 7 which is fairly new. 2.10 is somewhere in no mans land where it
> doesn't work with either 6 or 7 for the plugin (The grass functions in
> the toolbox are related only indirectly, so those working combos differ).

AFAIK the plugin works fine with GRASS 6.  I suspect the OSX package either
ships with GRASS 7 (hence no plugin), otherwise it might be a packaging problem
on OSX).

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode