[Qgis-user] Getting There, From Here (How to get this Shapefile into a tablet!)

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Sat Aug 29 08:04:08 PDT 2015

Depending on how much space you're willing to give it, you could pre
compute tiles and have a single-folder webpage (via the qgis2web plugin)
you could load on your device and view it on its web browser.

There is the Android Osmand application for viewing OSM data (via
network of offline downloads!) I'm not sure how you would go about
converting your information into a format it could handle, but it could
be an interesting project.

There is, somewhere, an Android version of QGIS, you may want to seek
out it's status and see if it'll work on your device.

Jim