[Qgis-user] How to install MrSid plugin on Mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Feb 11 16:54:06 PST 2015

Unless you can get LizardTech to make older versions of the SDK available (ie you need 9.0, the current is 9.1), I think you're out of luck.  You may be lucky with the with the latest for OS X 10.8, but don't count on it.

I'll have to update the plugin with the new minimum OS X.  I'll probably also soon have to bump the minimum for all my packages since Apple isn't supporting 10.7 any more (that is, no security updates).