[Qgis-user] QGIS - Phase 1 Habitat Style Query

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 07:39:55 PST 2015

Hi Colin,

The first part of your question, as long as they are of the same geometry type (e.g. all polygon), you can store them in 1 file. But if you are working with ESRI Shapefiles, you can’t have multiple geometry type (e.g. point and polygon) in the same layer.

The second part of your email: when you zoom in too close to Google map, the image shifts. Therefore any layer you are digitising will be shifted too.

Cheers,

Saber

Saber Razmjooei
Lutra Consulting