[Qgis-user] Strange behaviour importing data from postgis

Igor Sosa Mayor joseleopoldo1792 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 01:25:31 PST 2015

Hi,

I'm starting using QGIS and I found a strange behaviour importing a
layer from postgis.

I'm doing the following:
1. download from openstreetmap a osm file
2. import it to postgis with osm2psql
3. I add a layer in QGIS using the postgresql import function.

Everything seems to work OK...

BUT: not all points are imported. More or less 30% out of the points is
not neither in the layer nor in the attribute table. But if I do a query
on the database the points are there.

Maybe any idea how I could debug this a little better (without error
messages it is difficult to see the possible issue)...

Many thanks in advance.

--
:: Igor Sosa Mayor     :: joseleopoldo1792 at gmail.com ::
:: GnuPG: 0x1C1E2890   :: http://www.gnupg.org/      ::