[Qgis-user] Issues to install QGIS on RedHat 6

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 10 00:45:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

There was never a release for 6Workstation and the last release for
6Server was available for 2.0.1. I symlinked the 6Workstation now so you
should be able to install 2.0.1 from there - but that's probably not
what you need.

I am currently trying to create packages for 2.8.2. If it just works I
will make them available ASAP. I am not totally aware of the status of
all dependencies, so we will have to wait and see how much trouble there is.

Regards,
Matthias