[Qgis-user] Styling of a composer table

Stott, James fmrojst at fylkesmannen.no
Wed Jun 17 00:23:55 PDT 2015

Hi,

I must say I am very impressed with the improvements to the composer over the last few versions.

I was wondering whether is it possible to achieve two things:

1)      Alternating colours for the row backgrounds? I can only find an option to change the background colour of the entire table.

2)      The ability to group records in the table - so for example all records that have the same value in a column can have a thicker line around them, or have a small offset between these groups so it is obvious these records go together.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

James