[Qgis-user] mrsid qgis 2.8 and ubuntu 14.04

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Jun 26 11:49:26 PDT 2015

So there was a thread on this back in February - I keep up with this
because I also would like the functionality - I've just failed in trying
to get it to work. Most likely skill issues on my part.

Thread here:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2015-February/041128.html

Good Luck - Randy

Randal Hale