[Qgis-user] Visualize Distance matrix

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Mar 9 07:53:56 PDT 2015

Hi Joris,

Not sure if I understand your question, but if you want to do a distance
calculation for all points in a point layer to a certain location you
can use the field calculator in the attribute table window.

The expression should be:

distance($geometry ,geomFromWKT( 'POINT(0 0)' ))

to calculate all distances to coordinate 0,0.

Hope this helps you.

Raymond

On 09-03-15 15:13, Joris Hintjens wrote:
> I feel stupid: I am stuck with what seems a basic operation..
> I have a points layer, of which I want to visualize the distance matrix.
> I can create the martini CSV.
> I cannot create a distance hub layer with the MMQGIS plugin with From and To point from within  the same layer.
>
> Any help on how I ca get this result on my map?
>
> PoinA——————>PointB
> 		xxx Meter
>
> and this for the entire matrix
>

> thanks