[Qgis-user] Editing only the selected feature

Christian Röttger chris.roettger at web.de
Mon Nov 16 03:11:13 PST 2015

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for your answer. That are the solutions we also thought about.
Further we want to implement an own plugin where we can handle this in a
better way.

It was possible that there was some build in function already, which i
didn't find. Is there someone here, who already developed a plugin which
only edits selected features? Maybe this is possible with direct api acces
or is always the complete layer editable?

cheers
Christian