[Qgis-user] Icons of GRASS tool do not display

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Sat Nov 28 02:28:47 PST 2015

Dear listers,

I have just installed QGIS Lyon with GRASS 6.4.4 (standalone), on
Windows 7,  but cannot get the usual GRASS toolbar (I just have "open
the GRASS tools" and "set de current region" icons. This makes me unable
to display GRASS rasters or vectors into QGIS. However, in earlier
projects where GRASS objects were already displayed in QGIS, I get them
displayed OK as layers...

Any idea about how to proceed to get access to the commands "Add a
raster layer from GRASS" or "Add a vector layer from GRASS"?

Best,

Patrick