[Qgis-user] The XML of getcapabilities should not have any ascii code over 128

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:36:25 PDT 2015

HI Matthias,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
My try to produce a small project.
I'm sure why it is not reproducable.
Perhaps beyond the original issue there was some else trouble.
Perhaps a bad trasmission ?
I don't know at now.

So I can only suspect that the issue was another and when I resend the
new project with my changes, I unconsciously resolve also the real
issue.

I return on this issue if it will reappear.

Thx for all,

Andrea.