[Qgis-user] OTB TrainImagesClassifier not avainlable? QGIS 2.10.1

Carl calbury at fs.fed.us
Mon Oct 19 14:51:35 PDT 2015

Hi,
I just installed QGIS 2.10.1 and I get a: ERROR: Could not find application
"TrainImagesClassifier" when using Orfeo
Toolbox/Learning/TrainImagesClassifier (rf).

I previously had this working (2.10 I think) but had to reinstall. Other
Orfeo tools work, so I'm pretty sure I have things configured properly.  The
c:\OSGeo4w64\bin\otbcli_TrainImagesClassifire.bat is present.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Carl

Working of Windows 7.