[Qgis-user] repeat image on every page in print composer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 20 00:27:05 PDT 2015

Hi Joris,

Actually there are plans to create a report generator in one of the
upcoming QGIS versions. Nyall Dawson works on this.

But the ability to repeat an item on every page could go into QGIS
before that - e.g. the next version. It could go into the general
"Rendering properties" of a print composer item.

You can ask Nyall Dawson about a quote - if you need this.

Andreas