[Qgis-user] repeat image on every page in print composer

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:44:09 PDT 2015

Hi,

I haven't really test it, but there is now a new functionality (created by
Nyall) in master, that will allow us to control which layers (or preset) to
show in the print composer.

I believe that with the right coverage layer (a combination between the
features normaly used in atlas and all presets names or layers list to
cycle), It will be possible to use one single page to create the all the
needed maps for each feature.

Not sure if I explained myself... :-P

Alexandre Neto

Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> escreveu no dia ter, 20/10/2015 às