[Qgis-user] repeat image on every page in print composer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 20 04:11:00 PDT 2015

Yes - that is in master. One can now select which layers or visibility
presets should be chosen (data-defined).

I used this to generate an Atlas over each administrative unit and for
each administrative unit a time-series (iterating over historic maps
from different years). Works fine, if your coverage layer contains
combinations of extent and time. I used a Postgis view with joins for
creating that coverage layer.

Andreas