[Qgis-user] SVG borders with data defined override in Postgis layer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Sep 18 05:42:08 PDT 2015

Hi Didier,

Did you prepare your SVG file accordingly?

You need something like the following in your SVG file wherever you want
to dynamically replace properties:

|<rect fill="param(fill) #ff0000" stroke="param(outline) #00ff00"
stroke-width="param(stroke-width) 10" width="100" height="100"> See also
http://blog.sourcepole.ch/2011/06/30/svg-symbols-in-qgis-with-modifiable-colors/

Can you share your SVG file so I can have a look if it is properly prepared?

Andreas