[Qgis-user] Concatenate address fields with NULLS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Sep 21 04:19:34 PDT 2015

Hi Bernhard,

This is provider dependent. In PostgreSQL you will have to double quotes
around the field names if they contain upper case letters or special
characters not valid in SQL object names. QGIS stays on the "safe" side
and will always add double quotes around the fields, even if it isn't
strictly required.

Andreas