[Qgis-user] QGIS big fail in deleting Shapes!!

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jan 19 23:57:26 PST 2016

Il 20/01/2016 07:31, gisfisch at t-online.de ha scritto:

> In principle, I agree to support QGIS development as a sponsor. But i
> think that it makes sense only if the very fundamental things like
> reliabilty in editing the world's most used geographic data format have
> the highest priority in the project. Yet, I cannot see if this is the case.

Hi,
please understand that QGIS development is user driven: if nobody invest
in fixing an issue is because they do not think is important enough to
put their money, or work, where their tongue is.
If you are worried by this bug, please find the resources, contact a
developer, and have it fixed. It's as simple as that.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu