[Qgis-user] field calculator remains hidden | solved

Christine geo.guide at web.de
Thu Jan 21 02:13:11 PST 2016

Reset of QGIS settings seemed not to affect the settings for field calculator
much. Actually the field calculator had been moved to a region where I
couldn't reach it any more, although there was no second screen available
(have only one). For me it seems as if the long decimal places of a WKT
coordinates calculation had exploded somehow the dialog box (automatical
resizing ?) and caused a shift.

On the left border of my screen I recognized recently the right border of a
dialog, but couldn't grap and move it to the center of the screen. Changed
screen resolution to a lower value and back again and that helped. Field
calculator dialog behaves now as usual.

Thanks a lot for all hints,
regards, Christine