[Qgis-user] Bug copying features

Reginald Carlier Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Thu Apr 20 23:18:57 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Yes my second shape has a subset of attributes of the first. In fact only one fieldname matches with the first shape.
In fact the first shape is a modelshape from the digirup project (Belgium) and the second is a modelshape from the DSI project.
If I find the time I will test it on linux. Maybe it is a bug in windows only.

Regards,

Reginald Carlier
Deskundige GIS