[Qgis-user] New user

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 00:08:09 PST 2017

All very good suggestions. I have had quite good luck getting municipal
data layers as well, some have them listed on their websites for free
download. Others may make it available on a request basis.

I'm also in Southwest BC, depending upon where you are, I may be able to
help you further. Just send me an email Direct...

Cheers . . . . .   Springfield Harrison
Samsung Tab 4