[Qgis-user] Fwd: Import and convert points from Google Maps

Renato Saboya rtsaboya at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:02:05 PST 2017

Thank you so much for the answers!

Indeed, selecting EPSG:4326 did the trick. So simple! I could swear I'd
tried it before, but I must have done something wrong.

This community is fantastic! I hope I can reciprocate by helping others
like I got helped today.

Regards,
*Renato T. de Saboya*
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina
Programa de Pós-Graduação em Arquitetura e Urbanismo (PósArq)
Urbanidades <http://urbanidades.arq.br> | Infoarq
<http://infoarq.arq.ufsc.br/> | PósArq
<http://posarq.ufsc.br/renato-t-de-saboya/> | Academia.edu
<http://ufsc.academia.edu/RenatoSaboya> | ResearchGate