[Qgis-user] Possible bug QGIS 2.10

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jul 12 02:24:40 PDT 2017

On 12-07-17 10:53, Lester Anderson wrote:
> Found v2.12.3 and that showed the same behaviour.
>
> Before I go ahead and get the latest version, can we confirm that the
> bug is absent in the new versions?
>
> Also can I confirm that this was a recognised bug.

Hi,

Yes, it is recognised as a bug, but I cannot confirm if it was fully
fixed. At the moment there is also discussion going on about how to
handle this 'repacking'(?) of a shapefile when features are deleted. It is

I would update anyway... and maybe try to leave shapefile as favourite
data format, and move to for example geopackage (you probably need a
newer QGIS for that too...)

Regards,

Richard