[Qgis-user] Issue with georeferencing plug-in

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Sun May 7 13:06:50 PDT 2017

Hello,

         We were using the georeferencing plug-in to add
georeferenced points to a historic map.
         Everything seemed to go fine. We added four points, then
clicked on the small green arrow that supposedly sets it in motion.
We got a finished georeferenced historic map TIFF, but the new map
would not display superimposed on OpenStreetMap (our basemap). Both
the TIFF layer and the OpenStreetMap layer appear in the Layers
panel, but we see only the OpenStreetMap layer.
         How can we superimpose the new georeferenced TIFF on the
OpenStreetMap layer?
         Thanks

Charlotte Wolter

Charlotte Wolter