[Qgis-user] Building models in QGIS

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:02:14 PDT 2017

Hello;
Is anyone out there doing anything with building models in QGIS? I have
some sketchup buildings in DXF format I have been playing with in AutoCAD
and QGIS. Trying to find a way to bring them into QGIS for viewing in the
qgs2threejs plugin, but when I do I get a crash dump.
Tried a simple cube as well.
I can bring in Z aware dxf files and view them so I am wondering how big of
a step is it to go from there to simple building models? Is anyone working
in this direction that has some insights or thoughts to share?
Thanks;
Tyler