[Qgis-user] Building models in QGIS

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 05:41:38 PDT 2017

COLLADA works brilliantly, I would like to try JSON as well. Mine didn't
have any texture to it, the model came in black don't know if textures are
not supported yet or if the model doesn't have one, will look into it
further. I have not tested this in the QGIS 3 beta yet but will soon.
DXF's of building models crash both QGIS systems. They came from Sketchup
but I used AutoCAD to simplify them a bit as well with no luck.
Have not gotten into the 3D polygon method yet either but will certainly
try further when time permits.
Tyler