[Qgis-user] script filegdb to spatial lite

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:53:18 PST 2017

Hi QGISers,
I'm working from a corporate dataset, mostly geodatabases located on a
network drive.
I'd like to make a portable version of the datasets that I use that's
updated either automaticaly, or whenever I run a script.
I'm not 100% sure how spatialite works. Is everything in a single file
database? I'd like to just create a script only grabbing the data I specify
from the network drive and save that locally.
I don't do the database updating so it's only a one way process.

Has anyone done something like this? are there shortcuts?

Thanks
Matt