[Qgis-user] script filegdb to spatial lite

Martin Bain Martin.Bain at lismore.nsw.gov.au
Wed Nov 8 20:11:43 PST 2017

Matt,
Have a look into the ogr2ogr.exe which is installed with QGIS.

It’s a command line program that converts formats.  You could make a batch script to get the data you want one layer at a time into a single spatialite db.  I’m afraid you got a bit of work to do to figure out the options for your input and output formats.

Here’s a sample I found on my hard drive that I did some time ago to get data from a SQL Server table into Spatialite, to give you an idea of what’s involved.  I don’t remember what all options are :P