[Qgis-user] script filegdb to spatial lite

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Nov 9 08:46:12 PST 2017

Matt,

Each layer is a separate table within the database, you can have as many
as you like. As with most spatial formats I would avoid mixed geometries
in the same layer.

Here are some of the docs about spatialite
https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/libspatialite/wiki?name=misc-docs
https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/libspatialite/index

Enjoy,
Alex