[Qgis-user] Unable to load project

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:29:51 PDT 2018

Thre are a number of troubleshooting steps to try out

1. Start up qgis using the -noplugins switch or remove all installed
plugins or test removing one at a time.

2. Backup the config file and start with a new empty config.

Qgis 2.10 is well out of support, is there any reason you can't migrate
to 3.0?