[Qgis-user] Unable to load project

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:01:51 PDT 2018

The Windows version of Qgis allows you to run multiple versions on your
computer side by side. I personally haven't used the Windows version for
several years so I can't be sure if you will have any issues running 3.0
alongside your current version. I run many of the editions I have in
virtual machines. If your PC has 8 GB or more of memory, or if you have
access to another computer that can run Linux, then you can try it out
in a Linux virtual machine or physical computer environment without
disturbing your current installation.