[Qgis-user] Unable to set the frame in the composer properly to make the coordinates appear in QGIS 3.0.1

Pavlo Ro pablocortesalcaide at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:40:17 PDT 2018

Dear everyone,

I have had a problem regarding the frame in the composer. I cannot make the
coordinates appear. I activate the frame, I check the box that says
something like "visualise coordinates", and neither the inner, outer marks,
the crosses, or the coordinates appear in the frame of the map (I'm using
just one map in the composer, so there is no possible mistake regarding
different maps views).

I checked every possibility in the frame options, even trying very
different values in the boxes which allow to change the values of the units
(at least I think so), and I'm using WGS84 as CRS. This problem seems
really odd to me, because I could manage to do that easily in QGIS 2.18.

Could anyone guide me through this issue, or brainstorm some ideas about
what could I be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!