[Qgis-user] QGIS and ESRI's ArcMAp

Crosby, Scott Scott.Crosby at freshfromflorida.com
Fri Jun 29 04:59:58 PDT 2018

Good morning,

Are there tools and/or capabilities unique to QGIS that are not available in ArcMap? I'm currently using ArcMap 10.5.1, and recently installed QGIS.

Scott Crosby, C.F.
Forestry Supervisor II, Etoniah Creek State Forest
Florida Forest Service
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Certified Forester #12604, Society of American Foresters

Office: (386) 329-2555
Fax: (386) 329-2554
Scott.Crosby at freshfromflorida.com<mailto:Scott.Crosby at freshfromflorida.com>

www.FreshFromFlorida.com<http://www.freshfromflorida.com/>

Please note that Florida has a broad public records law (Chapter 119, Florida Statutes). Most written communications to or from state employees are public records obtainable  by the public upon request. Emails sent to me at this e-mail address may be considered public and will only be withheld from disclosure if deemed confidential pursuant to the laws of the State of Florida.