[Qgis-user] Very Slow Table Operations in QGIS 3.2.3

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed Oct 3 11:05:02 PDT 2018

Hi,

I had similar problems with shp files in earlier version of QGIS.  I would reboot the Window machine and restart QGIS but the problem would start again after a number of edits.  I think it was a plugin that was causing a memory leak.  Try closing all the plugins and then re-starting Qgis.  Half a million is not that small.  Have you tried with a different files format just to check the speed?

Nicolas