[Qgis-user] topological editing don't works as expected

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:11:31 PDT 2018

I can confirm that adding a new vertex to a polygon does not create
vertexes on other other polygons.

You need to create a node on the other polygon, and then snap it to the
first. Only then the topological node move work on both polygons.

Not sure how it worked on 2.18, may be considered a regression.

Alexandre Neto

A qua, 17/10/2018, 10:30, Antongeo76 <antoviscomi at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> in QGIS 3.2.3 as in MASTER
> I need to edit a polygon shapefile with topological editing active
> -I set snap options with tolerance 1m to my layer
> -I active topologica editing an spapping on intersection
> -I try  to add a vertex on a polygon and move it for adjust boundary
>
> well
> -the vertex is added only on one of two coincident polygon boundary
> -then when I try to move the added vertex this reshape only one of two
> polygon...
>       I expected that topological editing still works as in QGIS 2,
>       where when I add a vertex and move it the reshaping acts on both
> polygon who share the boundary I
>       want to reshape
>
> there is someone else that has noticed the same anomaly
>
> Regards
>
> Antonio
>

> -----
> Antonio