[Qgis-user] English only list or Main list?

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:51:41 PDT 2018

I suggest the solution of if you are having trouble understanding someone
do to a language barrier just say so and/or ask for help. The people here,
for the most part, are friendly and understanding. I cannot imagine someone
not clarifying a communication, or parts there of, for someone like me, who
only speaks a single language. I use google translate very often to
translate plugin directions and documentation, and if that doesn't work I
can ask the list for help.
That is how I see it anyway