[Qgis-user] 3d viewer

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 23 10:02:03 PDT 2018

Dear Emanuele,

You don't need to convert anything. Just go to "Layer Properties" -->
"3D View" --> checkbox "Enable 3D Renderer" and select your basic shape
or provide a file with a 3D model (like a tree model, car, etc.). There
you can also select "Altitude clamping".

After these settings, it should "just work".

BTW: don't forget to reply to the "qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org" list.
Please do not communicate with just me, skipping the mailing list.

Greetings,

Andreas