[Qgis-user] Mapped Network Drives dropped in QGIS

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:15:05 PDT 2019

Hi All;
I have a lot of data on a server so I have a number of networked drives
assigned to drive letters (these don't change). However everytime I open
QGIS I have to go and remap all my drives before opening any projects
otherwise I get the handle bad layers dialog every time. I am wondering if
this is a bug, a glitch, or something I have setup wrong.
It seems to only be an issue in QGIS 3.4.6 QGIS 3.6.X seems to not do this.
Tyler