[Qgis-user] failed to add WMS layer

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 03:26:47 PDT 2019

Are trying to Connect to qgis server?
I see the qgis dont have any issues to connect to qgis server.

Instead trying to connect to a  wms mapserver or to a wms geoserver.
I see the issue.

To reply
Cache setting size yo zero in
Qgis and try to add a map wms to canvas from a mapserver or geoserver

Please note that
The issue is when click on add to canvas not when connect to retrieve the
list of layers.

I have this issue on qgis 3.8.0 for windows 64 bit.

A.