[Qgis-user] QGIS built against list?

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 12:48:06 PST 2019

Is it possible to find out what the downloadable binaries for QGIS are built against? Is the only way to download and install the binaries and then check the "About QGIS" dialog? There is some information in OSGeo4W if you already have something installed, it tells you the new version number of the package as an independent install, but it does not tell you more than the version for overall package not its components.
Per a previous question and response on this list (attached below), I am wondering about getting QGIS 3.10 built with GDAL 3+, in order to investigate new features in QGIS and GDAL without having to build one or both myself.
The question is general, but I am looking for a MacOS version with GDAL 3+.
-Thayer