[Qgis-user] Unable to make qgis server work in QGIS 3.4.3

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Wed Jan 16 06:47:18 PST 2019

Thanks Andreas,

You put me on the right track.
I tried setting environment variables in httpd.conf:
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_DEBUG 1
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE "C:\OSGeo4W64\var\log\qgisserver.log"
FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL 0
but apache wouldn't start anymore
As I'm using Windows7 I am running XAMMP.
In XAMPP I could see output to the error.log indicating that :
Unable to find driver ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP
So I thought there might be something wrong with my GDAL installation, also
because the day before I reinstalled postgis and had to set a GDAL variable.
So I reinstalled GDAL en GDAL-dev.
Now I am able to show the layers in the wms but I don't know yet how I can
set the white colour as transparant as it covers the other layers. In the
dialogue of the layer properties > Transparancy the checkbox is greyed out.
Any idea how to solve this?

Regards,