[Qgis-user] QField: possible to add entry from relation?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Mar 19 00:01:41 PDT 2019

Hi Bernd,

Welcome on board!

It's not yet available but under heavy development in our R&D labs.
There are a couple of early development screenshots available at
https://github.com/opengisch/QField/pull/502 and even a alpha test app,
but it will still require some work before it's ready for prime time.

So for now, you will have to work with a plan B, but if you can wait a
month or two, you will be able to directly add your inspections via
nested forms.

Btw, there is a "fix me" link at the bottom of each page in the docs, if
you happen to find something that needs improvement, we'll be very happy
to have it fixed!

Best regards

Matthias