[Qgis-user] QField: possible to add entry from relation?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Mar 19 00:24:47 PDT 2019

Hi Matthias,

actually I am already quite happy about what I managed to set up.

Found my final set-up at 3 a.m.. Especially the transferability of
styling of the layers (scale dependencies of labels, visibility etc) is
really great, but act a bit different than on the PC. Basemap rendering
is a bit slow..

I will have to enter the ID manually for now, which will definitely
produce some errors, but it is a first test.

So, now I'm on my way to my first QField-test in the field :) I will
definitely test more things and report back!

Thanks for all your efforts,

Bernd